Persian Cafe Omelette is a quick and delicious dish made of egg and tomato paste that is served in Iranian coffee houses as Iranian breakfast and main food.
It might be strange for you, but I can confidently say that the cafe omelette is tastier to me than the omelette with tomatoes and vegetables that I will explain below.
I really fell in love with this simple and delicious dish. The beautiful red color of the paste together with the combination of eggs creates a unique taste that you can realize the unique taste only by eating it. This is one of the Persian breakfast recipes.
In this article, we teach how to make a cafe omelette with tomato paste. Stay with the meals cook site.
You can also read adasi recipe.
How to make a cafe omelette with tomato paste
Ingredients Iranian tomato paste omelette:
|Salt and black pepper
Instruction Persian tomato paste omelette:
1. In the way of preparing Iranian breakfast, a zinc pan is needed. Put the pan on the gas until it gets hot then add 6 tablespoons of liquid oil to it.
2. Mix tomato paste and boiling water well in a bowl then add it to the pan.
3. In order for your omelette to taste like a coffee shop the tomato paste should be fried well. The paste should be fried with high heat until it has a nice colour and its raw smell is removed.
4. In the next step add the eggs to the pan and pour your spices. After adding the egg start stirring it quickly to create a uniform and colorful mixture in the pan.
5. If you let the egg white harden first and then stir it the omelette will be more colorful to you.
6. Another thing that is necessary to make this omelette tasty and colourful is to pour a lot of oil so that the ingredients do not stick to the bottom of the pan.
You can also read kale pache recipe.
How to make a Persian tomato omelette? (Omlete Gojeh Farangi)
Persian Tomato omelette or omlete gojeh farangi is one of the simple and delicious types of omelette which is a good option for breakfast and is rich in vitamins and useful and nourishing because of the presence of vegetables such as chives and cilantro.
Some people are very fond of vegetables and prefer to use vegetables in all their meals.
A tomato omelette with vegetables can be a good choice for these people and they can even use it in the main food.
For: 4 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
You can also read kaleh joosh recipe.
Ingredients iranian tomato omelette:
|Small bell pepper
|Freshly chopped coriander
Instruction iranian tomato omelette:
1. First we chop chives, bell pepper and garlic in a suitable dish.
2. Pour enough oil into a non-stick pan with a lid and add the chopped ingredients from the previous step, add salt, black pepper and fresh coriander and fry.
3. In another suitable bowl grate the tomato with a fine grater and then add the tomato puree to the ingredients in the pan and allow the tomato juice to be absorbed on the flame.
4. In another suitable bowl we break the eggs and mix them with a hand mixer until they become smooth and then we add them to the ingredients of the pan and let them all cook together.
5. Pour the prepared iranian tomato omelette into the serving dish. To diversify the omelet you can add vegetables as you like.
You can also read Yalda night foods.
Tomato Nutrition Facts
- Calories: 18 calories
- Fat: <1 gram
- Cholesterol: 0 milligrams
- Sodium: 5 milligrams
- Carbohydrates:3.89 grams
- Fiber: 1.20 grams
- Protein: <1 gram
Tomatoes are low in calories and provide important nutrients like vitamin C and potassium. They’re also rich in antioxidants—one called lycopene, responsible for tomatoes’ characteristic color, is linked to several benefits, such as a reduced risk of heart disease and certain cancers.
Notes for cafe omelette:
- You can use butter or olive oil instead of oil.
- To make tomato puree you can use a food processor instead of a grater.
- Leave the lid of the pan to catch the tomato juice.
- You can use any other vegetables you like in this omelette.
You can also read kale gonjeshki recipe.
How to make a cafe-style omelette with tomatoes
Have you ever wondered how to make a cafe omelette that is so delicious? Is there a special technique to prepare this omelette or is it tastier in our opinion just because of the money we pay?
One of the most delicious types of food with eggs that every Iranian has tried in his lifetime is undoubtedly the cafe omelette and every person has tried to taste this dish at least once and tried to prepare it. In this article, we are going to teach how to make a cafe omelette with tomatoes and tomato paste.
Ingredients Persian tomato omelette:
|Salt and black pepper
Instruction Persian omelette:
1. Grate the tomato and then put the butter in the pan and after it is hot add the tomato to it so that it is fried well with a low flame.
2. Pour the eggs into a bowl and mix. After the tomatoes have drained add the egg to it.
3. If you prefer your omelette to have a softer texture the omelette is ready after 5 minutes but if you want a firmer egg it is better to let the omelette cook for 10 to 15 minutes on a low flame.
Note that you can also use a mixture of tomato paste and tomato to cook this omelette. To do this just add half a spoonful of tomato paste to the grated tomato while it is being fried.
It is also better to cook the omelette in a zinc pan to preserve its original taste. This dish is prepared in less than 30 minutes.
You can also read : lavashak.
FAQ for cafe omelette:
1. What kind of frying pan is suitable for preparing a cafe omelette?
When preparing this dish use a zinc pan because Teflon destroys its original taste
2. What is the secret of the deliciousness of the cafe omelette?
Sauteing tomato paste with boiling water to make the omelette beautiful is the secret of its unique taste.
Did you like this recipe?
- If you try Persian cafe omelette, Please share your experience with us.
- If you are looking for vegetarian food, I suggest this dish without meat.
- You can ask me questions about omelette gojeh farangi in the comments. I will answer your questions as soon as possible.
- if you cook this food and love the taste of it, please share your pic with us on Facebook & mail.