Maybe I don’t like spinach alone, but this kind of tahchin esfenaj is something else. In addition to the great taste, it is also a healthy and beautiful food. Spinach is rich in iron and Tahchin spinach has all these properties.
Is it possible to taste tahchin esfenaj and not want to try it again? It can be safely said that it is one of the most delicious of all kinds of this. Different types of Tahchin are made with different ingredients. You can make this delicious food according to your taste.
For: 4 people
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hourse
|Black pepper, cumin, salt
1. In the first step, we soak the rice in a suitable container and keep it aside. In the meantime, I chop the onions. Then, I go to the mushrooms and chop them as small as possible.
2. At this stage, I chop the scallions, which I have washed before.
3. At this stage, I heat the pan, pour oil, and fry the chopped onions. I fry until the onions turn a caramel color.
Note: Wherever you see the onions burning, add a little water to the pan and fry again until all the onions are caramelized. After the onions are caramelized, add the mushrooms to the pan and fry.
4. At this stage, I add black pepper powder and cumin to the ingredients and continue frying. After a few minutes, we add the spinach to the pan and fry well. Then, I add the onions and fry with all the ingredients. I also add salt at this stage.
5. Then I go to the rice that has been soaked for about 2 hours and pour boiling water along with salt into the pot. I let it boil for about 7 to 10 minutes, depending on the type of rice, and then drain it.
6. I do not brew saffron and do not mix it with boiling water. We put two pieces of ice into the grated saffron and let the ice melt completely and the saffron takes color. I also add olives to the mixture.
We go to the tahchin liquid. I mix three egg yolks, a glass of yogurt, a little salt and saffron. Finally, I add a little olive oil to the mixture.
7. At this stage, I add two-thirds of the rice to the tahchin sauce and mix it thoroughly. Then, I take a pot and grease the bottom of the pot.
First, I add the mixture of rice and tahchin sauce, and then the green sauce made from spinach. I pour it all over the yellow rice. Then, I smooth the ingredients with a spatula and add the rest of the rice.
8. At the last stage, I put the lid on the pot and put the pot on low heat for an hour. Congratulations, our excellent tahchin esfenaj is ready.
You can also read khoresht khalal recipe.
What is served with tahchin esfenaj?
Important Nutrition Facts of Tahchin esfenaj:
Tahchin esfenaj is an excellent and nutritious food. Due to the presence of spinach in this food, it supplies the body with all kinds of vitamins and minerals, especially iron.
Due to the presence of rice and eggs, it provides the body with carbohydrates and protein.
For this reason, this food is very nutritious and full of energy, and of course it is suitable for serving in gatherings and parties.
Notes for Tahchin esfenaj:
- .To caramelize the onions, you can add a little water to the onions while frying and fry again.
- For better coloring of saffron, be sure to combine it with ice and let the saffron mix with ice and color.
- Mix the ratio of the ingredients to the right amount to have a delicious tahchin.
- You can prepare spinach tahchin with chicken or meat.
The nutrition facts for 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of raw spinach are (1Trusted Source):
- Calories: 23
- Water: 91%
- Protein: 2.9 grams
- Carbs: 3.6 grams
- Sugar: 0.4 grams
- Fiber: 2.2 grams
- Fat: 0.4 grams
sorced by: healthline.com
Did you like the tahchin esfenaj recipe?
- Please share your experience about making this food.
- If you are looking for vegetarian food, I suggest you this tahchin without chicken and egg. .
- You can ask me questions about the Espinach tahchin recipe in the comments. I will answer your questions as soon as possible.
- if you make this recipe and love the taste of it, please share your pic and video with us on Facebook and YouTube.