Pirashki (Persian pirozhki) is the best option for a delicious lunch. Pirashki, besides being versatile, is suitable for different meals such as lunch, dinner, and even a snack.
There are many different ways to prepare pirashki, and you can prepare this delicious dish in the oven or even in a pan (without an oven).
In this article, we will learn how to make different types of piroshki on meals cook site. So stay with us.
Different type of pirashki(piroshki):
There are many types of pirashki, such as gosht, sibzamini, sabzijat, pizza, etc. Piroshki is among the foods suitable for daily meals, celebrations, and parties.
Everyone likes this delicious food; you can prepare it for all family members.
You can also use piroshki to serve at parties and birthdays; it is a food that does not require much effort to prepare.
Related: Persian pizza recipe.
- Pirashki goosht
- Pirashki sibzamini
- Pirashki sosis
- Pirashki sabzijat
- Pirashki pizza
How to make pirashki?
1. Pirashki goosht
Pirashki goosht is among the foods suitable for daily meals, celebrations, and parties. Everyone likes this delicious food; you can prepare it for all family members.
For: 4 people
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for inner:
|Spices (salt, pepper, turmeric)
Ingredients for dough:
Instruction for piroshki dough:
Before going to the piroshki goosht recipe tutorial, we must say that you can use ready-made pirashki dough and piroshki bread to prepare it, or you can prepare it yourself at home.
Of course, the method of preparing all kinds of piroshki goosht with dough and handmade is the same; the only difference is in the type of dough.
1. At the beginning of the work, we mix the yeast dough with sugar and half a cup of warm water and mix well.
For the dough to be prepared, we pour these ingredients into a bowl with a lid and place it in a warm place so that the dough bubbles. When it reaches this stage, it is done.
2. After the dough is ready, put it in a large bowl add eggs, salt, and a little liquid oil to it, and mix together. We continue to do this until the ingredients are completely uniform.
3. Add flour to the homogenized ingredients and knead by hand. At the end, the dough should become sticky; if this does not happen, you should add more flour.
It is even possible that the added flour is too much, which causes the dough to dry and harden, in this case, you should add a little water and knead again.
4. The prepared dough should be kneaded for about 15 minutes. After this, grease a bowl, put the dough in it, and let it rest. Cover the dough with cellophane and place it warm and moisture-free for an hour.
5. After this period, the dough is ready, and you can proceed to the steps of preparing the inner ingredients.
Instruction for inner ingredients:
In the following, we have taught the steps of making piroshki goosht in the simplest possible way.
1. To prepare this, in the first step, you should wash the onion well and then peel it. After that, finely chop the onion.
2. Pour enough oil into a suitable pan and let it heat up well, then add the onions and spices to the pan and fry until the onions are completely golden and the aroma of the spices is released.
3. Add the minced meat you took out of the refrigerator 20 minutes ago to the pan and fry it with onions and spices. Continue doing this until the meat is completely fried and its color changes.
4. After cooking the meat, we should add the sliced mushrooms to the pan and fry them with other ingredients. Adding some lemon juice at this stage is better if you want to prevent the mushrooms from turning black. Doing this will also make the food taste better.
5. After you’ve sauteed the mushrooms for a bit, it’s time to add the bell peppers. It is better to chop the bell pepper into small pieces, add it to other ingredients, and fry it again.
6. When the ingredients are finished frying, add the tomato paste that you fried before and the rawness of it has been removed from the ingredients and stir. Also, taste the ingredients; if the spice is lacking, add it again.
7. Your piroshki ingredients are ready; you need to wrap them.
8. Knead the dough thoroughly to remove the excess air inside it. Then, smooth it with a rolling pin and spread it evenly on the surface. It is better that the diameter of the rolled dough is about half a centimeter so that the dough is not too thick.
9. Now, mold the dough using a circular or circular container.
10. Pour some piroshki ingredients into the molded dough; if you like, add some pizza cheese and then wrap it in a semicircle.
Also, press the edges with a knife or fork so it does not open during cooking.
11. After preparing the ingredients, you should grease the oven tray and place the piroshki on the tray at a distance.
You can also use a mixture of egg yolk and liquid oil to roll the piroshki. If you like, you can also pour some sesame seeds on them.
12. Now, you have to heat the oven 15 minutes before with a temperature of 180 degrees Celsius, then put this appetizer in the oven for 20 minutes and remove it when it turns golden. Your piroshki is ready, and you can serve it with your favorite sauce.
2. Pirashki sibzamini
The combination of potatoes can prepare delicious piroshki with other foods. Of course, the pirashki sibzamini itself is also very tasty.
|Salt, black pepper, and turmeric
|A bunch of
First, you must boil the potatoes, then chop them very finely. Slice the onion and fry it in a pan with turmeric until it changes color.
Chop the parsley and add it to the frying onion. Mix onion and parsley with potatoes and place in the middle of the dough. After closing the dough, fry them in an oil pan and then eat. Be careful; you can also use pizza cheese in this appetizer to make it taste better.
Related: kale gonjeshki.
3. Pirashki sosis
Ingredients for piroshki dough:
|Half a glass
|Half a glass
Ingredients for inner:
|Salt and pepper
You can also read chicken koobideh in oven recipe.
1. Combine yeast powder with sugar and water in a bowl. Mix the egg with milk and oil until smooth.
2. Add the yeast dough to the egg bowl and pour the flour into it after sifting and mix well.
After some time, knead the dough and leave it in a corner for an hour until it is ready.
3. Fry the onion after chopping and add turmeric and pepper. Grate the sausage and add it to the onions until fried.
4. Pour bell peppers and mushrooms into the pan. After the ingredients are fried well, take a little of the piroshki dough, spread it, and put the ingredients on it.
5. Close the dough tightly with some pizza cheese in the middle. Fry your piroshki in the pan of oil and then enjoy it all.
You can also read vavishka recipe.
4. Pirashki sabzijat
Of course, preparing a variety of piroshki sabzijat can be a good choice for people on a diet. Various foods with spinach, potatoes, and mushrooms are placed among the pirashki sabzijat.
|Half a cup
|Turmeric and pepper
|A packet of dumplings
1. First, soak the soybeans in water until it thickens. Then chop and fry the onion in a pan. Take the soybean juice well and add it to the onion that is being fried.
2. Add your spices, such as turmeric and pepper, to the pan, and then add a spoonful of tomato paste to your contents. Pour the mushrooms into the pan and let all the ingredients cook.
3. In the last step, pour the chopped parsley and barberry into the pan. Place some of your ingredients in the middle of the dough and close them. Then, prepare them in an oil pan or oven.
5. Pirashki pizza
You can make delicious piroshki pizza while preparing various types of this appetizer. To prepare it, you will need the following ingredients:
|A small bowl of corn
|Half a pint
|Mint and parsley
|Paprika and turmeric
1. Chop the onion and fry it with oil. Add the minced meat to the pan and spices to your ingredients. Add the tomato paste to the pan, cut the mushrooms into slices, and pour them into the pan with bell pepper and corn. Add oil to your ingredients, then parsley and mint to the pan.
2. After the ingredients are well cooked, spread your dough and put some ingredients into them. Then add some pizza cheese to the piroshki. Close the piroshki dough and put it in the oven tray. It will take 30 to 40 minutes to prepare your food.
1. How much time is needed to prepare a piroshki in the oven?
Usually, 30 minutes is enough time to cook a piroshki at 180 degrees Celsius.
2. What ingredients can we use in preparing all kinds of pirashki sabzijat?
Mushrooms, potatoes, bell peppers, carrots, parsley, and tomatoes are the most used vegetables in this piroshki.
Did you like a recipe for this appetizer?
- If you have experience eating persian piroshki, please say your comment.
- If you are looking for vegetarian food, I suggest you this stew without lamb.
- You can ask me questions about piroshki paste in the comments. I will answer your questions as soon as possible.
- If you make this stew and love the taste of it, please share your pic with us in @meals cook Facebook & mail.