The combination of summer, Faloodeh, and traditional ice cream formed our childhood. Remember, after the exams, we used to order ice cream from the Persian faloodeh shop on hot summer afternoons and eat it. How good the old days were.
I have always wondered what the strings of Persian faloodeh are made of.
The combination of noodles with syrup and lemon juice is so delicious. That’s why I looked for its recipe and finally learned it, and today, I’m here to share it with you, so stay with me until the end of the article.
Faloodeh is one of the popular desserts that is usually served in the summer season. This delicious dessert is made from a combination of different flavors and different textures, that’s why every person can choose the faloodeh according to their taste.
faloodeh Shirazi and bastani sonnati are two inseparable Persian desserts that are usually served and eaten together, and it can be said that they taste best together.
My experience table:
|My level of interest is from 1 to 10
|The ease of cooking
|What is served with?
What is faloodeh?
Falodeh or Palodeh is an Iranian cold dessert and an ancient and very beloved food. The most popular type of faloodeh is attributed to the city of Shiraz.
Faloode is similar in style to ice cream but completely different from the known types of ice cream. An attractive dessert that is almost like no other dessert.
Anyone who has tried Faloodeh once will confirm that this dessert is wonderful and refreshing. This dessert is served as a dessert for the ideal end to a rich meal full of complex flavors. This popular dessert is served in many ice cream shops or coffee shops, and even pasteurized samples have been produced.
Lime is a popular flavoring used in faloode. The effect of lime to quench thirst on hot summer days cannot be denied. Learn how to make lemonade and enjoy it on hot summer days. Of course, rose water and cherry syrup are also used to flavor Faloode.
The combination of flavors and the special texture of this dessert is a special and distinct experience. Faloda is an incomparable and popular dessert in summer. A light and sweet dessert that dissolves on the tongue and has a great effect in quenching thirst. You can prepare and drink Falodeh Shirazi easily and in a short time at home and enjoy its amazing taste.
Since the sweating process in the body increases due to the extreme heat in the summer season, you should drink more fluids than in other seasons.
So I suggest you try this amazing dessert one time, and then you realize that its taste is incomparable with any other dessert.
We have 2 way for preparing Faloodeh Shirazi at home,in this article we learn both ways,so be with us.
For: 2 people
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cook for: 50 minutes
You can also read tokhmeh sharbati recipe.
The recipe for faloodeh shirazi:(the first method)
| 3.5 ounce
| 4.9 ounce
Instruction for faloodeh syrup:
1. First,pour sugar and water into a pot and put it on the heat until it boils.Then reduce the flame and let it boil for 5 minutes and the syrup will thicken a little.
2. After 5 minutes,turn off the flame and transfer the syrup to a metal bowl,add the rose to the syrup and leave it in the freezer for 4 hours to freeze.After the syrup freezes,take it out and mix it with a fork and return it to the freezer.
Instruction for faloodeh noodle:
1. Mix the starch with half of the lukewarm water and stir until smooth.
2. Pour the other half of the water into a pot and put it on the heat until it boils. Add the starch mixture to the boiling water and stir continuously until it becomes solid.After the dough cooks well and gathers in the middle of the pot turn off the flame and beat the dough with mixer for a few seconds.
3. Pour the dough into the pastry bag until it is hot and pour it into a bowl containing water and ice with a nozzle which has small holes to prepare this dessert noodles.In this method,you have to be careful that when making Faludeh,you must dip the nozzle into cold water so become solid after coming out of the nozzle.
4. After all the ingredients are finished,remove this dessert noodles from the water and pour them into the syrup and mix.Return the mixture of syrup and Faludeh back to the freezer to freeze.
5. After the faludeh is frozen,take it out of the freezer and serve it with lemon juice or cherry and raspberry jam.
How to make faloodeh shirazi? (the second method)
|one and a half liters
Faloodeh syrup ingredients:
|half a glass
1. First,mix the starch and water together and stir until they are well combined. Pour the mixture of starch and water into a suitable pot and put it on the heat and stir regularly until the starch forms solid and gathers in the middle of the pot.Be careful that you have to stir the ingredients regularly so that it doesn’t stick,it takes 20 minutes to half an hour.
2. At this stage,pour the dough into the faludeh machine and place a bowl of cold water in front of the outlet of the machine so that this dessert becomes solid when fall into it. After the noodles are ready,change this dessert water several times and pour ice water into it until it cools completely.
If you don’t have a faludeh machine,you can pour the dough in a meat grinder and prepare the falooda noodles.Pour this dessert noodles into the syrup and serve after mixing with lemon juice or cherry jam.
3.T o make the syrup,mix all the ingredients together and pour into the ice cream maker until it freezes.But if you don’t have an ice cream maker,use this method.First,put a small bowl inside a larger bowl and fill the middle with ice and sprinkle a little salt on the ice to make it colder.
4. Now mix all the ingredients of the syrup together and pour it into a smaller bowl and mix it regularly with a mixer until the ingredients become solid.But the third way to make the syrup is to mix all the ingredients of the syrup together and pour it in a metal container and put it in the freezer until it freezes.
Every half an hour,take out the syrup from the freezer and stir it a little and return it to the freezer again until it is well frozen and turns into the desired shape.
Starch, or amylum, is a complex carbohydrate that exists in many foods, including grains, vegetables, and fruits. The principal sourcesTrusted Source of starch are:
The extraction of pure starch from food produces a white, tasteless, and odorless powder that does not dissolve in cold water or alcohol.
Starch is a natural polymer, or polysaccharide, meaning that it is a long chain comprising one type of molecule. Starch consists of glucose molecules. It can occur in two forms: amylose and amylopectin.
Amylose is a linear or straight-line polymer that scientists describe as amorphous or solid. Amylopectin forms a branched chain and is crystalline.
Different plants contain varying ratios of these polysaccharide units. However, amylose generally makes up a maximum of 30%Trusted Source of starch, with the rest being amylopectin.
sourced by :https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/
FAQ for faloodeh:
1. What is Faloodeh?
Faloodeh is a sweet dessert with a unique Iranian taste which is often known as faloode shirazi and is very popular.
2. For which season is Faloode more suitable?
This dessert is a cool dessert that is often prepared and served in the summer season.Due to the presence of lime as a flavoring,Faludeh Shirazi is very effective for quenching thirst.
3. What are the ingredients that use for making faloodeh?
The main ingredient for making faloodeh are starch,sugar,water,rose water and fresh lemon.
Did you like recipe for faludeh?
- If you have experience eating persian faludeh ,please say your comment.
- If you are looking for vegetarian food,I suggest you this dessert.
- You can ask me questions about persian faluda in the comments.I will answer your questions as soon as possible.
- if you make this dessert and love the taste of it,please share your pic with us in @mealscook facebook & mail.