Yakh Dar Behesht is a flavored ice drink made by mixing frozen fruit juice, sugar, and water. One of the delicious and cool summer drinks is also this drink. This ice cream can be prepared with all kinds of summer fruits and benefits from its properties.
This drink, as its name suggests, is made from ice with different fruit flavors. Eating this drink in the hot seasons of the year takes away a lot of heat from the body and gives you a feeling of freshness. In this article, we are going to talk about how to prepare different types of this. So be with us.
As we said, there are different types of yakh dar behesht with different flavors. We introduce to you these different types and give you the recipe for them in this article.
Different flavors of Yakh dar behesht:
2. Sour cherry
6. Strawberry and lemon
1.Orange Yakh Dar Behesht
How to make orange yakh dar behesht?
|as much as needed
1. In the first step, pour water into a pot, add orange juice, and heat until it boils. If you like, add a little sugar to your orange juice and let the sugar dissolve completely. Then remove the orange juice from the heat, add 2 tablespoons of rose water to it, and stir.
2. When the orange juice is cold, put it in the freezer. When the ice blades form on the orange juice, take it out of the freezer and stir it completely. Put the frozen orange juice in the freezer again and repeat this several times until the drink turns into very fine ice. Pour the drink into a glass and garnish it with mint leaves if desired.
3. Adding rose water to this drink besides giving it a good taste, makes the ice in this drink not melt quickly.
4. In addition to this method, you can make this drink with an ice machine. This device speeds up the ice-making process, and the ice in your drink is ready quickly.
2. Sour cherry Yakh Dar Behesht:
How to make sour cherry yakh dar behesht?
|Fresh lime juice
1. Boiling ingredients:
In the first step of making this drink, you should combine sugar, cherry juice, and lime juice and put it on medium heat until it starts to boil. After the cherry juice boils, lower the flame and let the sugar dissolve completely in the cherry juice.
2. Putting in the freezer:
After preparing the ingredients you should pour it into a metal mold with a small diameter and put it in the freezer for a few hours until it completely freezes and hardens. After 4 hours, remove the mold from the freezer, mix it, and put it in the freezer again.
After about 1 hour, your delicious sour cherry ice in paradise is ready. Now, you can scrape it with a spoon or an ice cream scoop and pour it into the glass you want, decorate it with fresh cherries, and eat it.
- The use of grated lemon peel can add a wonderful aroma to this drink in your homemade ice in paradise.
- Adding lime juice to sour cherry yakh dar behest is optional, but it will make it delicious.
- Stirring ice in paradice after mixing it is one of the most important steps in making homemade one, which makes your drink have an icy and soft texture and does not harden.
3.Cantaloup yakh dar behesht:
How to make cantaloup yakh dar behesht? (cantaloup yakh dar behesht recipe)
1. Preparation of cantaloupe:
First, peel and chop the cantaloupe. Then, put it in a closed container in the freezer for 1 hour until it is half frozen. You can also use khakshir or chia seeds in this drink so that you can pour chia seeds in lukewarm water until they swell and wash the khakshir well.
2. Mixing the cantaloupe:
After 1 hour, take the cantaloupe out of the freezer and mix it in a blender or mixer or with the help of an electric mixer. Add sugar and rose water and mix it until it becomes smooth, and then pass it through a strainer until it is completely smooth and diluted.
3. Preparing with khakshir:
Next, pour the obtained mixture into a metal container and put it in the freezer for 2 hours until it becomes icy after 2 hours, take it out of the freezer and add the khakshir and chia seeds and stir well with a fork. Take it out of the frozen state and pour it into a serving glass. Enjoy your drink.
- You can also serve this with sharbate bahar narenj or aragh bahar narenj.
- You can eat it with a few scoops of ice cream.
- You can use honey instead of sugar.
4. Watermelon Ice in paradise:
How to make watermelon yakh dar behesht? (watermelon yakh dar behesht recipe)
|Watermelon juice or water
|Simple syrup (mixture of water and sugar)
1. Cut the watermelon into cubes and remove the seeds.
2. Then, put it in a ziplock plastic bag. Try not to pour the watermelon juice into the bag.
3. Place the bags in the freezer until the watermelons freeze completely. Enough time to freeze watermelons is about 5 to 6 hours.
Never put watermelons in a container in the freezer because they stick to the edges of the container, and it is difficult to remove them.
4. Take the frozen watermelons out of the freezer and pour them in a blender along with a small amount of watermelon juice or water.
Watermelon juice is used to mix watermelons better. You can use water. But it is more delicious with watermelon juice.
5. Blend the watermelons on low speed as they may not blend well on high speed.
6. Pour this Persian drink into the glass and decorate it with slices of watermelon.
- The duration of freezing watermelon pieces is 5 to 6 hours.
5. Pomegranate yakh dar behesht:
How to make pomegranate yakh dar behesht?
1. Pour sugar and pomegranate juice into a bowl and stir until the sugar grains dissolve in the pomegranate juice. Then add lemon juice and continue stirring.
2. Pour the resulting mixture into the ziplock plastic bag and close it tightly. Then, put it on a tray and put it in the freezer. Wait about 2 hours for the mixture to freeze.
3. After the mentioned time, remove the bag and chop the mixture with a knife. Then, pour into a blender or food processor.
4. Turn on the device at high speed. Wait until the frozen pieces are completely soft.
5. If necessary, turn off the machine several times, move the pieces, and turn it on again until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
6. Pour the mixture into a metal container, cover it with aluminum foil, and put it in the freezer until it hardens a little.
7. Then, take it out of the freezer and pour it back in the blender until they are a little soft.
8. Pour this drink into two glasses, decorate it with lemon slices, and serve.
If you use sour pomegranate juice, you can increase the amount of sugar. The amount of sugar depends on your taste.
Instead of pouring the pomegranate mixture into a ziplock plastic bag, you can pour it into a metal or plastic bowl, close it tightly, and put it in the freezer.
6. Strawberry and lemon yakh dar behesht:
How to make strawberry and lemon yakh dar behesht?
|3 + 2/3 glasses
|Fresh lemon juice
|half a glass + 1 tablespoon
1. The day before eating ice in paradise, pour strawberries and 1 tablespoon of sugar into a blender until pureed.
2. Pour the mixture into an airtight container and put it in the refrigerator overnight until morning.
3. Make the lemonade the next day. Pour fresh lemon juice into a pitcher.
4. Then mix 2/3 cups of sugar and 2/3 cups of water in a small pan on medium flame to make a syrup. Continue stirring for about 5 minutes until all the sugar dissolves.
5. Pour the syrup into the lemonade pitcher. Add three cups of cold water and stir well.
6. Mix 3/4 cup lemonade and 3/4 cup ice in a blender until smooth.
7. Pour this with a spoon into a glass and then pour 1/4 cup of strawberry puree drop by drop on it. Serve it and enjoy drinking it.
7. Mint yakh dar behesht:
How to make mint yakh dar behesht?
1. First, mix water and sugar well. Then add lemon juice to it.
2. Mix this mixture with four cups of water and put it in the freezer for 40 minutes.
3. In the mixture after taking it out of the freezer, add fresh lime slices with dry mint.
4. Serve it frozen.
1. Why do you have to stir ice in paradise in the recipe after it is frozen?
Stirring it after mixing it is one of the most important steps in making homemade ice in paradice which makes your drink have an icy and soft texture and does not harden.
2. What ingredients do we need to make orange ice in paradice?
To prepare orange ice in paradise, we need 2 cups of orange juice,2 tablespoons of rose water, and a small amount of sugar.
3. What methods can be used to make this?
There are 2 ways to make this drink. A simple method and using a freezer can prepare this drink, which takes a little time. Another way to make this drink is by using an ice machine. This device speeds up the making process and your ice in Paradice is completely prepared in a uniform state.
4. What are the main ingredients used in making ice in Paradice?
Yakh dar behesht, as its name suggests, is made from ice with different fruit flavors, and its main ingredients are ice and frozen fruits.
Did you like a recipe for khaki?
- If you have experience eating ice in Paradice, please say your comment.
- If you are looking for vegetarian food, I suggest you this drink.
- You can ask me questions about this Persian drink in the comments. I will answer your questions as soon as possible.
- If you make this drink and love the taste of it, please share your pic with us on @mealscook Facebook & mail.