Dopiazeh meygoo is one of the delicious southern foods, the originality of this food is for Bushehr. This food is quick and easy to prepare, and this delicious dish is served with rice. You can pour or remove fried potatoes in the dopiazeh meygoo.
It is always difficult to cook shrimp because of its smell and rubbery taste, but the most important thing is to cook the shrimp for at least 5 to 7 minutes so that you have soft shrimp. Beside this delicious food, enjoy its good properties.
The recipe for dopiazeh meygoo, like many other seafood foods, is not very time-consuming, but you should note that the soft and thin texture of shrimp is sensitive to heat and hardens quickly, so sooner than you think, you can have a quick and easy southern food that has great flavor and aroma.
Unfortunately, some people do not like it because of the bad smell or the appearance of shrimp. But shrimp is one of the seafood, which is a rich source of protein and phosphorus. Eating shrimp is very useful for growing children and those with heart and bone problems. The dopiazeh meygoo food needs relatively little time to cook.
In the following, we will teach you how to remove the smell of shrimp and how to prepare dopiazeh meygoo in meals cook site. So be with us.
How to make dopiazeh meygoo? (Dopiazeh meygoo recipe)
For: 4 people
Preparation time: 1 hour
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients dopiazeh meygoo:
|half a cup
|half a teaspoon
|half a teaspoon
|half a teaspoon
|Salt and pepper
You can also read ash anar recipe.
1. The first step is to clean the shrimp. After you clean and wash the shrimp well, Pour them in a colander to drain their water.
2. The next step, which is very important, is to smell the shrimp. For this, prepare a pot and pour some water in it and put it on the stove. After the water boils, peel and wash 1 onion and a few cloves of garlic and divide into four parts, and put them in the pot along with some lemon juice and bay leaves, and then add the shrimp to the pot.
3. After a few seconds, remove the shrimp from the pot. It is enough for the shrimp to boil a few times and change its color a little. If the shrimp is left in boiling water for a long time, its texture will be very hard. When you remove the shrimp from the pot, drain it.
4. After draining the shrimps, place them in a colander to drain the water. Peel and wash the remaining onions and garlic. And cut it into gems on the kitchen board. Then pour some liquid oil in a frying pan and place it on the gas stove. After the oil is hot, add chopped onion and garlic to the pan and fry.
5. After the onion is fried, add the shrimp to the pan and fry. Then add a little tomato paste to the pan and stir well, and roast until the raw smell of the paste disappears. Then add some lemon juice and spices to the pan. Stir the ingredients well and fry the ingredients together.
6. In the next step, peel and wash the potatoes and cut them into cubes on the kitchen board. Pour them in a pot with some water and cook it half way. Next, pour the potatoes in a pan in which you have poured oil and put them on the gas stove with low heat and saute them until they are fried. Then add the fried potatoes to the shrimp and stir the ingredients to mix.
7. It’s time to prepare dopiazeh meygoo sauce. For this, add the onion juice that you have prepared in advance to a bowl and add tartar sauce, melted saffron, lemon juice, pepper sauce and tomato sauce to it and mix the ingredients well.
8. Finally, add the prepared sauce to the shrimp pan and stir the ingredients well so that the taste of the sauce goes well with the shrimp and potatoes, and allow them to cook at a low temperature of the gas stove for 15 minutes.
9. After preparing dopiazeh meygoo, pour it in a suitable dish and serve it with rice or bread along with torshi albaloo and sir torshi.
Shrimp benefits to know
Shrimp is one of the most popular seafoods out there. It appears in a variety of dishes, from shrimp scampi to shrimp and grits. And what makes diving into a shrimp dish even more exciting: all the healthy shrimp benefits this seafood can offer. Let’s take a look at them.
A good source of protein
Per 3 ounces of cooked shrimp, you get an amazing 20 grams of protein—which is 40 percent of the recommended daily value (DV). Plus, this is for only 84 calories. The protein in shrimp can help keep you fuller for longer, which is important for weight management and fueling exercise.
A source of beneficial minerals
Many of the health benefits of shrimp boil down to the nutrients it contains.
“Shrimp is a versatile, low-calorie seafood that provides iodine, phosphorus, zinc, and magnesium,” says registered dietitian Lisa Andrews, MEd, owner of Sound Bites Nutrition in Cincinnati, Ohio. These minerals are important for many reasons.
For instance, zinc is beneficial for immunity, and magnesium is helpful for everything from bone health to blood pressure.
Heart health benefits
Plus, shrimp provides anti-inflammatory eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), both of which are omega-3 fatty acids. Increasing your intake of these omega-3s can significantly help reduce heart disease risk, according to research in Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Another study in Mayo Clinic Proceedings notes that shrimp intake was favorably associated with improved lipid panels, says registered dietitian nutritionist Aubrey Redd, owner of Aubrey Redd Nutrition in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
The study authors say eating shrimp is connected with a lower risk of heart disease than in people who do not eat shrimp.
Notes dopiazeh meygoo:
- To make dopiazeh meygoo tastier, wash some fresh coriander and chop it finely on the kitchen board and add it to the food.
- You can wash two tomatoes and chop them on the kitchen board, and fry it with the ingredients until it makes the dopiazeh meygoo more delicious.
- If you wish, you can fry some raisins with some oil and add it to dopiazeh meygoo and fry.
- The way to prepare dopiazeh meygoo that we taught is suitable for 4 people. If there are more or less people, change the ratio of ingredients.
- You can omit the potatoes.
- You can use tomato puree instead of tomato paste.
- Add some cilantro to give a very pleasant taste to this food.
- If you like, you can use a little more hot pepper or red pepper in preparing this food.
- Note that the cooking time for shrimp is very short.
- The taste of turmeric, butter and garlic is noticeable in this food.
Did you like recipe for this food?
- If you have experience eating Dopiazeh meygoo, please say your comment.
- If you are looking for vegetarian food,I suggest you this stew without lamb .
- You can ask me questions about this food paste in the comments. I will answer your questions as soon as possible.
- if you make this stew and love the taste of it,please share your pic with us in @meals cook facebook & mail.