What does my mother cook for me whenever I’m stressed? gol gav zaban or Persian borage tea. I remember when I was a teenager, sometimes I would get stressed because of exams, lessons, and school, and my mother would make me brew gol gav zaboon.
It was great for relaxing the nerves and worked like water on fire.Time passed, and I grew up and made a family; I used to brew Persian borage tea for my children before exam nights so they could sleep comfortably and relieve stress.
This is a small example of the excellent properties of this plant and traditional drink, which will be explained further. We will discuss this drink completely and more in this article.
Gol gav zaban recipe
|Gol gav zaban
|Nabat(Persian saffron rock candy)
1. First, boil water in a kettle or electric samovar.
2. Then prepare a teapot or coffee pot and put the leaves of the cow’s tongue flower in it.
3. I add the boiled water to the cow’s tongue flower and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
4. Then we pierce the Limoo Amani with a fork and put it in the teapot. We put the lid of the teapot or the boiling pot and let it stay in the teapot for 10-15 minutes with the lid closed and infuse.
5. Now we put the candies in the glass and pass the tea through a strainer and add the candies to the glass. I use candy for sweetness and better taste.
Medicinal properties of gol gav zaban
1. Decoction for colds:
Gol gav zaban flower is also effective in treating chronic coughs, shortness of breath, and mild asthma. To treat dry cough, mix the plant with chamomile, Calendula, and anemone and drink the brew of these plants 2-3 times a day.
2. The beauty of skin, hair, and nails with borage tea:
Borage leaf juice can be diluted with equal water and applied to the skin for dry or itchy skin and nerve pimples.
3. Calm your nerves with a cup of Persian herbal tea:
Today’s life is full of stress and we should use calming herbs and teas such as cow’s tongue flowers to strengthen the nerves and create relaxation.
4. Anti-cancer properties of Persian herbal tea:
The magnesium in borage flower is anti-cancer, and due to the presence of alkaloids, it can be anti-allergic,anti-rheumatism, and anti-inflammatory. This plant reduces fever in measles, scarlet fever, smallpox, and hives.
5. Blood purifier
In addition to its therapeutic properties, cow tongue flower tea is a blood purifier, antispasmodic, adrenal gland stimulant, cardiovascular tonic, respiratory tract softener, expectorant, lactiferous, and laxative.
Borage flower and leaves are used for fever, cough, and depression.
Borage is also used for a hormone problem called adrenal insufficiency, for “blood purification,” to increase urine flow, to prevent inflammation of the lungs, as a sedative, and to promote sweating.
20 Medical Benefits of Gol Gav Zaban:
1. Reduce inflammation.
2. Asthma treatment.
3. Maintaining skin health.
4. Blood circulation, blood pressure, and heart diseases.
5. Decreased blood sugar.
6. Impact on hyperactive children.
7. Treatment of urinary tract infections.
8. Increase the power of mental concentration.
9. Strengthening the 5 senses.
10. Preventing cancer or treating this disease
11. Cold treatment.
12. Treatment of dandruff and folliculitis.
13. A completely natural moisturizer for the skin.
14. Reducing the feeling of craving and need for alcohol consumption.
15. Prevention of mood swings during menopause in women.
16. Improving the general health conditions of the body and the immune system.
17. Improving the function of body organs, including the intestine.
18. Prevention of osteoporosis.
19. Establishing hormonal balance due to the presence of gamma-linolenic acid in this plant.
20. Blood purification.
What is gol gov zaban good for?
Do you know what is good for and what diseases it cures or prevents? Have you ever considered using this plant to protect your physical and mental health?
This plant has a warm nature and, at the same time, has many properties that have attracted the attention of traditional medicine.
Because each of the components of this plant, including gamma acid, magnesium, calcium, iron, etc., has a special effect on the treatment of the disease.
In this regard, you should know that the healing properties of this plant are not limited to treating physical problems.
So, based on much research, it has been determined that this plant’s consumption affects mental problems in different ways.
Can you eat borage leaves Raw?
Borage leaves are blood purifiers. Fresh leaves of borage flower are effective for treating purulent pimples in the mouth, thrush, and relieving oral heat, and chewing fresh leaves of borage flower is useful for treating purulent pimples in children’s mouth.
Borage leaves are used to remove loose tooth roots. Borage leaf poultice is effective for swelling.
Who should not eat borage?
Like all edible substances in the world, in case of excessive consumption or special physical conditions, the harms of golgavzaban may also appear.
Pregnancy or breastfeeding, children, infants, interference with some chemical drugs, involvement with liver diseases, and high blood pressure should be considered cautiously when consuming gol gav zaban.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
high blood pressure
Kidney stones and digestive diseases
Did you like this recipe?
- If you have experience eating goleh gav zaban, please say your comment.
- If you are looking for a vegetarian drink, I suggest you this drink.
- During our childhood, my parents usually gave us herbal teas for our health instead of
- pills and medicines.
You also describe what teas your mother and father used to treat and relax your nerves.