Whenever you are depressed and feel thirsty along with it, the solution is saffron syrup(Sharbat Zafran). Instead of going for chemical pills, drink a glass of saffron syrup, and in addition to quenching your thirst, you will also give your body health.
You must be aware of the benefits of saffron, and if not, you must read the article on the benefits of Persian saffron. A syrup with many excellent properties for health, and in addition, it is an anti-depressant and joyful. Yes, one of the very useful benefits of saffron syrup is the joy of this gold. red
For Iranians, the taste of saffron syrup(saffron cocktails) cannot be compared with any other drink. The combination of saffron, fresh lime, and rose water can take away the fatigue of a hot summer day.
Saffron syrup is one of the most delicious and popular Iranian syrups that you can easily prepare for a large number of receptions or religious events.
What is saffron syrup(Sharbat Zafran)?
It is very easy to make syrup at home, and you can easily have a very colorful, convenient, and low-cost syrup in half an hour with a few ingredients.
Saffron sharbat becomes very hearty on hot summer days, and you can add chia seeds or khakshir to it as you wish and increase the good properties of this syrup.
Saffron syrup with the aroma and flavor of rose water is very suitable for thirst quenching and entertainment, and due to the presence of saffron, it also benefits from its good properties. Saffron is a very good option for treating depression and creating vitality and health, and it also greatly reduces depression in the body.
It also reduces anxiety and creates relaxation.
If you want to make a homemade drink but don’t know what drink can make you feel better, go for saffron syrup.
You can also read the article about ice in paradise: yakh dar behesht .
History of saffron:
Saffron is one of the medicinal spices that has been used for many years because of its many properties for the body. Also, due to its warm nature, it is used in the preparation of many drinks and foods. This precious spice adds a great flavor to food and drink.
One of the ways to use saffron is to prepare saffron syrup, and this drink has many fans. In this article from The Meals Cook, we intend to discuss the preparation of saffron syrup and its properties fully, and you can learn how to prepare delicious homemade saffron syrup in different ways. Be with us.
Related: Persian nabat.
Different types of saffron syrup:
1. Saffron syrup with rose water
2. Safrron syrup with chia seeds
3. Safrron syrup with cardamom
4. Saffron syrup with lemon
5. Safrron syrup with honey
6. Safrron syrup with bidmeshk
You can also read sharbat e Beh Limoo recipe .
1. Saffron syrup with rose water:
Saffron is a useful spice that is used in the preparation of drinks and foods. Saffron sharbat is one of those drinks that can be easily made at home and benefit from the properties of saffron.
The use of rose water in this syrup gives it a wonderful aroma. We suggest not removing rose water.
How to make saffron syrup with rose water?
Saffron syrup with rose water is a magical combination to treat depression. In addition to quenching thirst, the combination of rose water and saffron reduces stress and gives a very special feeling of relaxation.
|half a tablespoon
1. First, brew the ground saffron.
2. Pour three glasses of water into a pot and let it boil.
3. Lower the heat, add the sugar little by little, and let the sugar dissolve well in the water.
4. After mixing water and sugar, add rose water and saffron after about 10 minutes and let them mix well.
5. Turn off the heat and let the syrup cool in the refrigerator.
6. Drink saffron sherbat whenever you want, mix 4 tablespoons of the ingredients you have prepared with cold water, and enjoy drinking your syrup.
2. Safrron syrup with chia seedes:
Using chia seeds in saffron syrup gives it a very delicious taste. You can use this syrup to entertain guests or drink a glass of it to prevent heatstroke in the summer season.
How to make saffron syrup with chia seeds?
1. Soaking chia seedes in syrup:
In the first step of how to prepare saffron and rose water syrup with chia seeds, pour the chia seeds into a glass. Add a little warm water to it and soak it for 1 hour until its volume doubles.
2. Preparing saffron:
At this stage, you should pour the Persian saffron into the grinders and grind it completely. Then, pour them into a glass and add some boiling water to it. After the saffron is mixed with boiling water, add an ice cube to it and place a saucer on the glass until the saffron is completely colored.
3. Boil water and sugar:
At this stage, you should pour sugar and water into a pot. Then, put the pot on the gas with gentle heat. Allow the sugar to slowly dissolve in the water and boil for 30-40 minutes until completely thickened.
4. Add other ingredients to saffron syrup:
After the saffron sharbat has thickened, in this step, you should add rose water and brewed saffron to the nectar and mix the ingredients well. Let the syrup boil for another 20 minutes until ready.
5. making syrup:
After the syrup boils, in the last step, you should turn off the gas flame and let the syrup cool down. Then pour 1 tablespoon of saffron sherbat into a glass. If you want, add some ice cubes and fill the rest of the glass with cold water.
6. At the end, add the chia seeds and mix the syrup well. Now, you can enjoy this delicious syrup. You can use some freshly chopped mint to decorate the saffron syrup.
3. Safrron syrup with cardamom
Another method you can use to make saffron sherbat is to add some cardamom to the saffron syrup. The combination of cardamom and saffron is very attractive. We suggest you definitely try this cool summer drink.
How to make saffron syrup with cardamom?
|1 to 2 pcs
1. Brewing saffron:
In the first step of making saffron and cardamom syrup,you should combine the grated saffron with hot water and then some ice.Place a saucer on the glass and let the saffron infuse well.
2. Preparation of saffron syrup nectar:
To make saffron sherbat nectar,you must combine sugar and water in a pot as before.Let this mixture boil on low flame for 20 to 30 minutes.
3. Add all syrup ingredients to saffron nectar:
At this stage you should add powdered cardamom with saffron to the syrup and boil it for a few more minutes.
4. Preparing saffron syrup:
After the saffron sherbat reaches the right concentration,turn off the gas flame.Allow the syrup to cool completely,then pour it into a clean,dry jar and refrigerate.
4. Saffron syrup with lemon:
We can safely say that saffron and lemon syrup is one of the tastiest types of traditional Iranian syrups which is prepared very quickly and easily.It is better to prepare this syrup with fresh lime juice so that it gets a better flavor.
How to make saffron syrup with lemon?
|Fresh lime juice
1. Preparation of saffron syrup nectar:
In the first step of preparing saffron sherbat and lemon juice,you have to prepare syrup.For this,you need to pour water and sugar in a pot and put it on the heat.Let the water start to boil,then reduce the gas flame and put the nectar on the heat for 20 minutes.
2. Add all the saffron syrup ingredients to the nectar:
After the syrup boils and reaches the right concentration,you can add saffron and fresh lime juice to it.After 5 minutes turn off the flame.
3. Prepare the syrup:
After the syrup is ready,let it cool.Then pour it in a dry and clean jar and put it in the refrigerator. To make syrup,you can pour 1 to 2 tablespoons of syrup into a glass and then fill the rest of the glass with water and drink your delicious syrup.
5. Safrron syrup with honey:
Saffron and honey are a wonderful combination of nutrients and vitamins.If you have eliminated sugar from your diet,honey is a healthy alternative and rich in fiber.Consuming honey is effective in controlling your blood sugar.This drink will be very useful for diabetics.
How to make safrron syrup with honey?
|half a tablespoon
1.First,mix ground saffron with some crushed ice to give it a good color.If you’re in a hurry,you can use some boiling water,but ice will give the saffron more color
2.Choose a suitable pitcher.Mix water,rose water,honey and saffron well.If the honey does not dissolve in cold water,you can dilute it with a spoonful of lukewarm water then add it to the pitcher.
3.To make the syrup,pour 3 tablespoons of the obtained mixture into a glass and drink it with cold water and some ice.
This syrup is very relaxing and uplifting.Its sweetness is less compared to other varieties.Note that honey contributes to the health of your diet due to its fiber content.
6.Safrron syrup with bidmeshk:
Bidmeshk juice has a cooling effect and is the best drink for the summer season.If you want to make a hearty drink to quench your thirst in the hot season,saffron and bidmeshk syrup is the best choice.
How to make saffron syrup with bidmeshk?
|as much as you like
1. In the first step, you should brew saffron. You can put it in a small kettle with a cup of boiling water and wait 10 minutes for it to brew well.
2. Dissolve sugar in hot water and pour into a special pitcher.
3. Add brewed saffron, rose water, and aragh bidmeshk to the pitcher.
4. Finally, pour water and ice on them; your syrup is ready. Treat yourself to this pleasant drink and enjoy.
Bidmeshk is one of the most useful traditional herbs that help soothe nerves, improve depression, and reduce joint pain.
Properties and benefits of saffron sherbat:
- Fixing insomnia
- Calmation of nerves and anxiety
- Helping to maintain the health of the digestive system
- Invigorating and reducing depression
- Strengthening the body’s immune system
- Help to clean the lungs and cure respiratory diseases
- Strengthening the heart and blood vessels
Notes for make best persian saffron syrup:
- To prepare saffron syrup, you can also use some khakshir instead of chia seeds.
- Note that if you prepare the nectar of saffron sherbat with a high flame, this syrup will turn to sugar very quickly.
- In the preparation of saffron sherbat without rose water, you can also use aragh bidmeshk,aragh bahar narenj, or some cardamom to flavor the saffron syrup.
- Adding ice to the saffron will shock it and give it a better color.
- To store this syrup, you can put it in a dry and clean jar and put it in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- If, after preparing this syrup, its concentration is high or after some time, it becomes sugary, you can add some boiling water to it, boil it for a few minutes, and then pour it back into the jar.
- How to prepare this persian syrup for cake is also prepared in the same way, you can only remove lime from its ingredients, and use rose water or cardamom to flavor the syrup.
- How to prepare this syrup for 10 people is done in the same way as mentioned. You only have to multiply the ingredients needed to prepare the syrup.
- In the preparation of Nazri saffron syrup, rose water is usually used.
- To prepare this saffron sherbat with honey, you can use a combination of honey, saffron, rose water, or lemon juice.
- In the preparation of this thick syrup, you can use more saffron in the syrup.
- If you wish, you can also use some cinnamon in the preparation of homemade saffron syrup.
- The combination of this saffron sherbat with apple juice and cinnamon becomes an extremely delicious and useful combination; it is recommended to try it.
- If you don’t have enough time to make this persian syrup nectar, you can combine as many of the necessary ingredients as you need and prepare the syrup without heating it.
- When serving this syrup, put some ice cubes in a glass and drink this syrup cold.
- If the nectar of your persian syrup does not reach the right concentration, the syrup may become moldy or sugary after some time.
- Homemade saffron sherbat has a warm character and is, therefore, very suitable for phlegmatic and cold-tempered people.
- If you wish, you can combine it with washed khakshir in the preparation of saffron syrup with chia seeds.
- Saffron and rose water syrup is the best treatment for calming nerves and relieving insomnia, it is suggested to drink this syrup at night before going to bed.
- In the preparation of this syrup, you can use honey and candy instead of sugar.
FAQ Sharbat Zafran:
1. What should we do to make saffron syrup more colorful?
It is better to use original and high-quality saffron, and when brewing, mix ground saffron with some ice and wait for it to return its color.
2. Can we remove rose water in the preparation of saffron syrup?
Yes, If you are allergic to rose water, remove it. You can use cardamom or aragh bidmeshk instead.
3. How much saffron syrup is needed for 100 people?
You need at least half a gram of saffron powder to have a nice colored and fragrant saffron syrup for 100.
4. What should we use to make saffron syrup taste good?
You can use some rose water, cardamom, or fresh lime juice to make your saffron syrup tasty.
5. What is the best way to brew saffron to prepare saffron syrup?
To brew saffron, you have to pour them into a grinder and grind them completely. Then, pour them into a glass and add some boiling water to it. After the saffron is mixed with boiling water, add an ice cube to it and place a saucer on the glass until the saffron is completely colored.
Did you like recipe for saffron syrup?
- If you have experience eating Sharbat Zafran, please say your comment.
- If you are looking for vegetarian food, I suggest you this iranian drink.
- You can ask me questions about persian drinks in the comments. I will answer your questions as soon as possible.
- If you make this dessert and love the taste of it, please share your pic with us on @mealscook Facebook & mail.